The PA History Society’s newest book, The Physician Assistant: An Illustrated History, is a concise history of the people, places, and events that have propelled the concept of the physician assistant from its inception at Duke University in 1965 to its position as a major force in American medicine today. It is an excellent educational resource for anyone interested in learning about the history of the PA profession.
Special Pricing for PA Programs, PAs and Constituent Organizations:
- $12 each (retail price, $15.95), plus packaging and shipping
- $10 each, plus packaging and shipping, for orders of 15 or more books – perfect for PA programs!
There are 3 ways to order your copy of The Physician Assistant: An Illustrated History* by downloading the order form:
- Email us with your request.
- Fax your order form to 678-417-8175.
- Call the PA History Society office at 678-417-8682.
*You can submit your order with a check or credit card.